- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The school uniform for J-5th Years is as follows:
School blazer with plain dark grey formal trousers. School tie, never tucked in. Plain white formal shirt, always tucked in Black, polishable, formal shoes (not boots or suede shoes or trainers), with black laces. Plain dark socks V-necked pullover, mid-grey to black Overcoat or anorak of sober colour. No items of jewellery to be worn. The School reserves the right to send home any pupil who does not meet its requirements in terms of dress and appearance.
View the Boys' uniform price list. The official provider of uniform is:
Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon, CR0 1RH. Tel: 020 8680 4555 - www.hewittsofcroydon.com
You can visit Trinity School's page and shop online by clicking HERE.
To shop for Sixth Form uniform online at Hewitts, click HERE
Shopping Options: In-store and Online with Free Click & Collect or Next Day Delivery
Opening Times: Monday - Saturday 09.30am - 18.00pm
For lost property, follow this LINK.