- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
The school uniform for J-5th Years is as follows:
School blazer with plain dark grey formal trousers. School tie, never tucked in. Plain white formal shirt, always tucked in Black, polishable, formal shoes (not boots or suede shoes or trainers), with black laces. Plain dark socks V-necked pullover, mid-grey to black Overcoat or anorak of sober colour. No items of jewellery to be worn. The School reserves the right to send home any pupil who does not meet its requirements in terms of dress and appearance.
View the Boys' uniform price list. The official provider of uniform is:
Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon, CR0 1RH. Tel: 020 8680 4555 - www.hewittsofcroydon.com
You can visit Trinity School's page and shop online by clicking HERE.
To shop for Sixth Form uniform online at Hewitts, click HERE
Shopping Options: In-store and Online with Free Click & Collect or Next Day Delivery
Opening Times: Monday - Saturday 09.30am - 18.00pm
For lost property, follow this LINK.