- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Trinity Sports Club
Trinity School has opened up its extensive range of sports facilities to the local community and offers discounted rates to parents and old boys of Trinity School, parents and old girls of Old Palace School and selected local school staff.
Trinity Sports Club offers an opportunity to use the school's excellent sports facilities which include a 25m swimming pool, fitness suite, two large sports halls and several squash courts at very affordable prices. A range of fitness classes and activities for members also provide an ideal way to meet with friends and keep fit and active in the process.
Please browse this site to see what is on offer. If you would like any further information, please contact us by telephone on 020 8662 5197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Members' Swim on Sunday 8th July will only be open from 10.30am - 12.30pm due to an external event.
Bank Holiday closure
Trinity Sports Club will be closed on Monday 28th May 2018 due to the Bank Holiday.
Why not follow us on Twitter? Just click here keep up to date with closures, announcements and general information with our very own Twitter feed @TSC_Sports.
We want your feedback!
Please pick up a feedback form from Reception, or download it (see below), and return it to us. We read all of the forms returned to us and will take all comments and suggestions on board.