- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Trinity Sports Club
Trinity School has opened up its extensive range of sports facilities to the local community and offers discounted rates to parents and old boys of Trinity School, parents and old girls of Old Palace School and selected local school staff.
Trinity Sports Club offers an opportunity to use the school's excellent sports facilities which include a 25m swimming pool, fitness suite, two large sports halls and several squash courts at very affordable prices. A range of fitness classes and activities for members also provide an ideal way to meet with friends and keep fit and active in the process.
Please browse this site to see what is on offer. If you would like any further information, please contact us by telephone on 020 8662 5197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why not follow us on Twitter? Just click here keep up to date with closures, announcements and general information with our very own Twitter feed @TSC_Sports.
We want your feedback!
Please pick up a feedback form from Reception, or download it (see below), and return it to us. We read all of the forms returned to us and will take all comments and suggestions on board.