- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Check this page for the latest information from the Music Department.
From September 2017 the termly fee for 10 instrumental lessons will be £260.
The termly hire charge for school instruments will remain at £40.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE FOLLOWING REMINDERS
The Music Noticeboard should be checked on Thursday lunchtime and any clashes or problems advised to Mrs Boe immediately.
Please help us to avoid problems by advising us of the following:
1. Tell us about the day and time of all activities.
2. Tell us as soon as possible about courses and visits.
3. Advise us as soon as possible of sports training sessions, matches and departure times that may not be in the diary.
Remember - musical instruments are valuable and fragile.
All instruments brought in should be clearly labelled with the owner's name
and only left in music lockers or in the music office.
Notice to stop
Pupils may only stop individual music lessons at the end of a term and notice to stop lessons must be sent in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the preceding half term holiday. Acknowledgement must be received by parents for the notice period to become effective.
If you are stopping instrumental lessons please take your padlock off your music locker and let the music office know when the locker is available. If you do not have a music locker but would like one, please send an email to Mrs Murphy at email@example.com or see Mrs Murphy in the music office.