- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
This section gives details of a variety of school policies which parents may wish to refer to. A full set of the School's policies is available on request from the main School Office.
If you have questions about these policies, their creation, implementation, or review, please contact the Deputy Headmaster, who will be glad to help you.
The School's senior management team reserves the right to make such changes to policies as are thought to be consistent with improving the School and helping to ensure its aims and objectives are met. As such changes are made, policies will be updated on this website.