- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The School Handbook is intended to be a helpful and informative resource for you to use to understand better the workings of Trinity School. Please feel free to contact your son or daughter's tutor if you have any immediate concerns or queries regarding the day-to-day running of the School.
View or download the Parents' Handbook 2017-18.
Eugene du Toit