- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The Trinity School community will take part in its annual celebration of the arts during the Trinity Summer Arts Festival, taking place from 21st to 28th June.
Started in 2015 as part of commemorating 50 years since the school moved to Shirley Park, this event has proved to be one of the most popular weeks in the school calendar.
There is an inspiring and varied programme of events, including the annual GCSE and A Level Art and Photography Summer Exhibition, a Buskers’ Lunch and a performance from the Trinity Boys Choir at Boxpark Croydon, as well as many other surprises!
Headmaster Alasdair Kennedy said “We are very excited to be welcoming people from the Trinity community and beyond to our third Trinity Summer Arts Festival, and look forward to celebrating the creativity of our students”.
Information on the specific events can be found HERE.