- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Over 100 guests from local residential homes and care groups across Croydon gathered at Trinity School to raise funds for the Croydon NSPCC branch on Thursday 4 May.
The event raised £650. Trinity students did a fantastic job serving tea and coffee and assisting with the raffle. The students also performed a range of musical entertainment including, saxophone, piano and vocal pieces. The afternoon concluded with two wonderful pieces performed by the Rockin’ Saxes.
Wilhelmina House resident Sheila said: “The boys performed wonderfully! So talented and skilled, it reminded me of my performing days.”
Trinity student Ben commented on performing: “It was great to perform at an event that is for a worthy cause.”
Whitgift House resident Barbara said: “Fantastic afternoon of entertainment for a brilliant charity.”
Whitgift Care always thoroughly enjoys visiting The Whitgift Foundation Schools to see the talented students perform, residents are looking forward to their next trip.