- Trinity students 'Inspiring Change'
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Former Trinity student appointed chief executive of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Our Lower School pupils performed a showcase of Drama delights when they returned from half term to a packed audience of parents and fellow students.
Mr Husnu’s JBug class (JW) and Mr Chambers’ Second Year class had been busy rehearsing for many weeks, which paid off as our Mitre Theatre was filled with parents eagerly anticipating an evening that turned out to be the hottest tickets on offer at Trinity since Oliver! The Second Year’s performance of Ernie’s Incredible Hallucinations, which included a wonderful ensemble style piece of drama, over-exaggerated characters, and use of a stylised set, told the story of a young boy has day dreams that come to life. Not only visually impressive, the boys demonstrated a high level of understanding from their drama lessons by producing an original script, with fantastic production values, in a short amount of time. The JBug’s demonstrated boundless enthusiasm and fearless characterisation in an original pantomime.
It was enjoyed by all with some surprising, and somewhat brave, use of costume and makeup. The boys revelled in their roles and showed what they were made of, even when there were a few technical glitches. Did they freeze and cower in embarrassment? No! They played on and sang where music was absent.
Mr Husnu, Head of Drama, said: “To say that I am proud of their achievements thus far is an understatement. Parents left feeling proud of the quality of the showcase, and looking forward to the next opportunity to enjoy such an entertaining evening!”
- | 11th June 2018
- | 08th June 2018The Headmaster's Newsletter
- | 08th June 2018
- | 17th May 2018Bryce Hosannah signs for Leeds United
- | 16th May 2018