- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
"The school is highly successful in meeting its aims and fulfilling its central mission, the rigorous pursuit of excellence balanced by compassionate concern for the individuals." ISI Report 2014
In November 2017 Trinity School was inspected by the ISI with regard to compliance, the report may be found via this LINK. The outcome is that Trinity has successfully met all of the standards required. Please note that this inspection was of Compliance only, to check that we are meeting regulatory requirements. There is therefore no commentary on, or judgement of, the quality of education that we are providing or the progress and development of our students; these will follow in a more substantial inspection and report in three years’ time.
To download the full 2014 ISI Inspection Report for Trinity School, please click HERE.