- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
How To Find Us
Croydon CR9 7AT
Tel: 020 8656 9541
Fax: 020 8655 0522
There are two vehicle entrances to Trinity, a main entrance off Shirley Road roundabout (enter postcode CR9 7AT in your SatNav if you are coming from East or South) and one off Addiscombe Road by Shirley Park Golf Club (enter postcode CR0 7LB in your SatNav if you are coming from West or North).
East Croydon station is two miles west of the School, then take one of four regular buses that stop outside the School (119; 194; 198; 466).
The Croydon Tramlink nearest stop is Sandilands (on the Wimbledon/ New Addington/ Beckenham lines via East and West Croydon) and is less than a mile away. All the buses below call at Sandilands or it takes approximately 10 minutes on foot.
119: Croydon Airport to Bromley
194: West Croydon to Lower Sydenham
198: Shrublands to Thornton Heath
466: Caterham-on-the-Hill to Addington Village
To find out about the best way for your child to travel to Trinity School, whether by school or public transport, please visit our Transport to School page.