- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
HOW TO FIND US
Croydon CR9 7AT
Tel: 020 8656 9541
Fax: 020 8655 0522
There are two vehicle entrances to Trinity, a main entrance off Shirley Road roundabout (enter postcode CR9 7AT in your SatNav if you are coming from East or South) and one off Addiscombe Road by Shirley Park Golf Club (enter postcode CR0 7LB in your SatNav if you are coming from West or North).
East Croydon station is two miles west of the School, then take one of four regular buses that stop outside the School (119; 194; 198; 466).
The Croydon Tramlink nearest stop is Sandilands (on the Wimbledon/ New Addington/ Beckenham lines via East and West Croydon) and is less than a mile away. All the buses below call at Sandilands or it takes approximately 10 minutes on foot.
119: Croydon Airport to Bromley
194: West Croydon to Lower Sydenham
198: Shrublands to Thornton Heath
466: Caterham-on-the-Hill to Addington Village
To find out about the best way for your child to travel to Trinity School, whether by school or public transport, please visit our Transport to School page.