- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
If you are upset or worried about something, it is important that you share your concerns with somebody. This is likely to be with one of your family or a good friend, but could also be with your Tutor, another member of staff or your prefect mentor. There is a counselling service provided by the school. The school counsellor is in School three days each week. Information about her availability, and how to contact her, can be found under the School Counsellor tab above.
Follow the Outside Agency tab under School Counsellor for details of other counselling services and sources of support for young people and their families.