- Trinity students 'Inspiring Change'
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Former Trinity student appointed chief executive of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Have you thought about being part of the Parents’ Committee, but don’t think you have the time?
- Do you come to the social events and wish you could help out but don’t know how?
- Do you have skills or contacts that you think could be useful to us?
Well, even though we would love to have you, you don’t have to join the Committee to be involved as a parent at Trinity.
Each event that we organise involves a lot of work behind the scenes and we can always use extra helpers. We keep a list of parents who help us either at events or beforehand. It’s a great way to meet parents in other years, have some fun and really make a difference.
So who do we need? Absolutely anyone who would like to be involved. Can you arrange flowers for table centres? Do you have an interest in dressing the hall for a dance? Could you provide a really special grand raffle prize for an event? If there’s something you feel that you can offer to the Committee then we want to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.