- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The Sports Club offers a range of facilities to accommodate everything from a beginner's workout to an international sporting event. The sports halls are available for hire at various times throughout the week, and include five cricket nets, five badminton courts, two netball courts, two 5-a-side football pitches, two basketball courts and a korfball court.
Other facilities include:
- 3 glass-backed squash courts
- A fully-equipped fitness centre
- 25-metre, 6-lane swimming pool
- 4 tennis courts
- 2 astroturf pitches (football & hockey)
- 4 five-a-side football courts
- 4 netball courts
Facilities are available for hire by individuals, as well as outside organisations and clubs. Occasionally, school requirements may lead to the unavailability of facilities, but notice will be given should such an occurrence arise.
For any enquiries regarding the booking of our facilities, please call us on (020) 8662 5197
Please use this link to make payments for the use of sports club facilities.