- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Our aim is to give your child the confidence and skills needed to be happy and successful, both while they are with us and throughout their lives. To complement learning, the School aims to develop a sense of adventure, as well as cultural and social awareness. There are numerous clubs and societies, often run by the pupils themselves, to satisfy a wide range of interests such as sub-aqua, ecology, creative writing, chess and Trinity Racing, where pupils design, build and race their own cars.
The extra-curricular programme is outstanding in both range and quality. The exceptionally wide and diverse selection of clubs, activities and trips attracts very high levels of participation.
ISI Inspection Report 2014