- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
Our aim is to give your child the confidence and skills needed to be happy and successful, both while they are with us and throughout their lives. To complement learning, the School aims to develop a sense of adventure, as well as cultural and social awareness. There are numerous clubs and societies, often run by the pupils themselves, to satisfy a wide range of interests such as sub-aqua, ecology, creative writing, chess and Trinity Racing, where pupils design, build and race their own cars.
The extra-curricular programme is outstanding in both range and quality. The exceptionally wide and diverse selection of clubs, activities and trips attracts very high levels of participation.
ISI Inspection Report 2014