- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Our aim is to give your child the confidence and skills needed to be happy and successful, both while they are with us and throughout their lives. To complement learning, the School aims to develop a sense of adventure, as well as cultural and social awareness. There are numerous clubs and societies, often run by the pupils themselves, to satisfy a wide range of interests such as sub-aqua, ecology, creative writing, chess and Trinity Racing, where pupils design, build and race their own cars.
The extra-curricular programme is outstanding in both range and quality. The exceptionally wide and diverse selection of clubs, activities and trips attracts very high levels of participation.
ISI Inspection Report 2014