- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
As indicated in the school prospectus, public examination charges are not covered by the school fees.
Charges associated with each candidate's subject entries are determined individually.
Billing information is supplied to the Whitgift Foundation and added to the termly school fees.
Approximate average total fees for the summer examinations are as follows: iGCSE/GCSE £400, GCE AS / A2 £200 depending on how many subjects are taken.
Entries for Summer iGCSE, GCSE, GCE, AEA and STEP are charged to the Summer Term school fees.
University Admissions Tests [e.g. BMAT], Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts are charged to the following Spring Term school fees.
Course Specification Codes and Prices for 2016-2017 will be added 15 November 2016