- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
As indicated in the school prospectus, public examination charges are not covered by the school fees.
Charges associated with each candidate's subject entries are determined individually.
Billing information is supplied to the Whitgift Foundation and added to the termly school fees.
Approximate average total fees for the summer examinations are as follows: iGCSE/GCSE £400, GCE AS / A2 £200 depending on how many subjects are taken.
Entries for Summer iGCSE, GCSE, GCE, AEA and STEP are charged to the Summer Term school fees.
University Admissions Tests [e.g. BMAT], Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts are charged to the following Spring Term school fees.
Course Specification Codes and Prices for 2016-2017 will be added 15 November 2016