- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
Sunday 25th June
The Trinity Boys’ Choir presents Songs of Innocence by Bob Chilcott, a vibrant collection of five jazzy settings of poems from William Blake's Songs of Innocence.
Trinity Boys’ Choir has enjoyed a high professional profile, both at home and abroad, for over fifty years. The choir frequently performs at the BBC Proms and alongside the world’s top orchestras. Soloists from the choir are famed for their concert and operatic appearances, and the choir is often called upon to sing on the soundtracks of major film scores including Maleficent, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I and Part 2, San Andreas and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. TV and radio appearances include Messiah from the Foundling Hospital with the Gabrieli Consort, The Pride of Britain Awards, Children in Need and the Royal Variety Performance.
This is a free event. Click HERE for directions