- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Sunday 25th June
The Trinity Boys’ Choir presents Songs of Innocence by Bob Chilcott, a vibrant collection of five jazzy settings of poems from William Blake's Songs of Innocence.
Trinity Boys’ Choir has enjoyed a high professional profile, both at home and abroad, for over fifty years. The choir frequently performs at the BBC Proms and alongside the world’s top orchestras. Soloists from the choir are famed for their concert and operatic appearances, and the choir is often called upon to sing on the soundtracks of major film scores including Maleficent, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I and Part 2, San Andreas and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. TV and radio appearances include Messiah from the Foundling Hospital with the Gabrieli Consort, The Pride of Britain Awards, Children in Need and the Royal Variety Performance.
This is a free event. Click HERE for directions