- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
All applicants will sit a 90 minute exam, consisting of the following:
- One compulsory ‘critical thinking’ style question
- A choice of any two other questions. These must come from a choice of the following subject areas:
Biology, Chemistry, Chinese, English Literature, French, Geography, German, History, Latin, Mathematics, Physics, Religious Studies, Spanish.
Applicants can nominate the two subject areas on which they would like to be examined by indicating their choices on the application form. Specific revision will not be required and the questions will be appropriate to all GCSE exam boards.
Each candidate may also have a general interview with a senior member of staff and one or two 15 minute subject interviews. The list of possible interview subjects is as above, but also includes DT, Art/ photography, Drama, PE, Music, Business Studies, Economics, Politics, Psychology and Classical Civilisation. For DT, Art and Photography, portfolios will be required. Music and Drama interviews may include a practical assessment.
Please note that music auditions for music scholarships will be held either the week before or after examinations and interviews.
Payment for applications
Payment for applications to Sixth Form in 2019 can be made by cheque (made payable to the Whitgift Foundation), cash (if hand delivering application) or via Wisepay.
Wisepay is our online payment system, the link to which can be found at the bottom of the Trinity School website homepage (click on the Wisepay logo). You will then need to select the ‘not a current parent’ option and create an account. Once logged in, select the ‘General Products’ button and follow the link to the Sixth Form Admissions Application Fee page. If you should experience difficulties accessing your Wisepay account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org