- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
We are fortunate to enjoy a number of performance spaces at Trinity. These include the Mitre Theatre, a dedicated theatre space providing the flexibility needed for staging both large scale and studio productions, and the Trinity Concert Hall, which is equipped for use as a professional standard auditorium.
Our thriving Junior and Senior Drama Clubs perform both at school and across London. Recent productions have included full-scale musicals such as Little Shop of Horrors and Bugsy Malone. Students can prepare for their LAMDA exams whilst at Trinity and a number get the chance to act professionally in high profile television and film productions. We are also Teacher Ambassadors of the National Youth Music Theatre (NYMT) and work closely with a number of theatre companies. Looking further afield, our overseas links mean that our pupils regularly have the opportunity to travel and perform in theatres in China.
For pupils who prefer a more behind the scenes role, our purpose built TV studio offers opportunity in script writing, film making, and other technical aspect of performance art. A number of technically ambitious films have been made by Trinity students over recent years.