- Trinity students 'Inspiring Change'
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Former Trinity student appointed chief executive of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
We are fortunate to enjoy a number of performance spaces at Trinity. These include the Mitre Theatre, a dedicated theatre space providing the flexibility needed for staging both large scale and studio productions, and the Trinity Concert Hall, which is equipped for use as a professional standard auditorium.
Our thriving Junior and Senior Drama Clubs perform both at school and across London. Recent productions have included full-scale musicals such as Little Shop of Horrors and Bugsy Malone. Students can prepare for their LAMDA exams whilst at Trinity and a number get the chance to act professionally in high profile television and film productions. We are also Teacher Ambassadors of the National Youth Music Theatre (NYMT) and work closely with a number of theatre companies. Looking further afield, our overseas links mean that our pupils regularly have the opportunity to travel and perform in theatres in China.
For pupils who prefer a more behind the scenes role, our purpose built TV studio offers opportunity in script writing, film making, and other technical aspect of performance art. A number of technically ambitious films have been made by Trinity students over recent years.