- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
GCSE and GCE AS certificates from the awarding bodies are presented at school assemblies towards the end of the Autumn Term.
GCE A level and GCSE certificates for leavers are available for collection from the school office by the end of November.
Certificates are legal documents and must be signed for.
The Examination Boards will not issue replacement certificates where lost.
Where GCE, GCSE or AEA certificates have been lost, the awarding bodies will only issue ‘Certified Statement of Results’ rather than copy certificates.
When applying, you will need Trinity School’s centre number which is 14382. If it was a very long time ago, the centre number may have been 23470. Your candidate number will also be useful if you remember it. You will be able to download an application form from the individual examination board websites. If you do not know which examination boards you sat by subject, please contact the school for assistance.
Previously known as NEAB, SEG, AEB and NEA
Previously known as University of London Examinations and Assessment Council (ULEAC), London East Anglia Group (LEAG)
Previously known as Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC), OCSEB, UODLE, UCLES, MEG and RSA