- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The School fee for 2017-18 is £16,656. An extensive range of scholarships and means-tested bursaries are available.
For illustration purposes only, information about Bursaries, including the guidance notes, checklist and application for entry in 2018, please click HERE.
The bursary application closing date for entry in September 2018 is 30th November 2017 (forms to
be returned directly to The Whitgift Foundation).
For information about how to apply for a place in the Sixth Form starting in September 2018, you can either download an application pack HERE or contact Ms Sandra Redican by telephone on 0208 656 9541 or via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org