- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Head of Art and Photography - Mr Tim Strange
The Art Department is located in the Shaw building, and offers one of the best facilities in the country. Studios are generously equipped and used for teaching all year groups, from juniors (year 6) to upper sixth (year 13). The department specialises in Fine Art and Photography and those pupils specialising in Photography from year 9 explore Fine Art through the Medium of Photography. Pupils are offered excellent working conditions and we offer a wide variety of options through our teaching programme. Please follow the link HERE to know more about Art and Photography up to GCSE level. For more information on studying Art or Photography at A level, please click HERE.
Trinity School is fortunate to have its own professional exhibition space, The Shaw Gallery, which hosts regular shows of works by pupils, staff and external artists. For more information about the gallery, please contact email@example.com.