- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
Head of Art and Photography - Mr Tim Strange
The Art Department is located in the Shaw building, and offers one of the best facilities in the country. Studios are generously equipped and used for teaching all year groups, from juniors (year 6) to upper sixth (year 13). The department specialises in Fine Art and Photography and those pupils specialising in Photography from year 9 explore Fine Art through the Medium of Photography. Pupils are offered excellent working conditions and we offer a wide variety of options through our teaching programme. Please follow the link HERE to know more about Art and Photography up to GCSE level. For more information on studying Art or Photography at A level, please click HERE.
Trinity School is fortunate to have its own professional exhibition space, The Shaw Gallery, which hosts regular shows of works by pupils, staff and external artists. For more information about the gallery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.