- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
TPA events are held at a similar time in the year. Full information will be available here as each event approaches, so even if the letter home fails to arrive, you don’t have to miss out.
Functions are as follows :-
- September - New Parents' Evening (for parents of all classes in the new intake for Junior, First and Third Forms)
- October - Annual General Meeting (for all parents)
- November - Annual Ball
- March - Quiz night
- July - Trinity Proms with music and entertainment
Full details of the forthcoming event, and how to apply, can be found on the Next Events page.
We also keep a list of “Parent Helpers”. These are parents not actually on the Committee, but willing to be called upon to help out with the many jobs that go with organising any large event. If you would like to be added to this list, please e-mail us, contact us through the School Office or send us a note via your son addressed to “TPA”. Not only is this a huge help to the Committee, it’s also a great way to get to know other parents in other school years.
If your son is leaving Trinity this year, and you would like to be kept informed of events and TPA activities, please contact the Committee and we will make sure that this is done. Alternatively you can always check on the website, or email us at email@example.com.