- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
Trinity School is housed in bright modern buildings on a site adjacent to the green belt. The School is surrounded by approximately 27 acres of grounds and sport fields where students play games and sports. They enjoy learning and relaxing in a vast open space.