- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Hist Bee & Bowl
What Our Parents Say
Each year we ask parents of new boys how their sons have found the transition from their primary or prep school to Trinity.
Our aim is to make the process a happy and exciting experience, to minimise uncertainties and to ensure that we are always here to answer any questions.
Much of what parents told us is extremely positive and, every year, we learn something that can help us improve what we do.
Read our New Parent questionnaire for 2017