- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
WHAT OUR PARENTS SAY
Each year we ask parents of new boys how their sons have found the transition from their primary or prep school to Trinity.
Our aim is to make the process a happy and exciting experience, to minimise uncertainties and to ensure that we are always here to answer any questions.
Much of what parents told us is extremely positive and, every year, we learn something that can help us improve what we do.
Read our New Parent questionnaire for 2017