- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
- Trinity continues to rise in Independent School rankings
- Trinity student commissioned for Croydon BID art project
- Trinity promises ‘glorious’ production of West End classic
- Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
What Our Parents Say
Each year we ask parents of new boys how their sons have found the transition from their primary or prep school to Trinity.
Our aim is to make the process a happy and exciting experience, to minimise uncertainties and to ensure that we are always here to answer any questions.
Much of what parents told us is extremely positive and, every year, we learn something that can help us improve what we do.
Read our New Parent questionnaire for 2017